Monday, October 27, 2008

Bailey


Bailey
Originally uploaded by bradleysean66
This is a picture I took of my cat Bailey from this evening. Sharon and I found her in front of Bailey's Gym on Dunn Avenue nearly 3 years ago. She's been quite an addition to our household... in that she is a spoiled brat most of the time. She tries to fight with me as I prepare to leave for work in the morning. She runs around the house at lightning speed whenever denied her own way. Or she takes it out on our poor older cat, Peanut.

But she can show a sweet side, and immediately melt away any misgivings I may have about rescuing her. Once in awhile, she'll curl up in my lap, or snuggle with us in the bed at night, and all her mischief and misbehavior are forgiven. Because I'm a sucker for a pretty girl.

No comments: