Saturday, October 25, 2008

Let's do the Time Warp again (for the first time)

Sharon and I went to the Florida Theatre last night for the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Neither of us had seen it on the big screen with the crowd participation and accompanying props, so it was a lot of fun to lose our... erm, to be there! We sat with a few other library folks (who may want to remain anonymous, so I won't tell!) They shared rice and toilet paper with us, we did the Time Warp and loved the costumes the audience wore. I wish I had better pictures to share!

We're both totally addicted now, and can never miss another showing of this cult classic. Of course, we are already planning on doing our own version featuring Darth Tater (who I should have had with me last night, a missed opportunity) and a cast of Potato Heads! Be on the look out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, man, that is awesome! They did that at a theater in Hampton when we were living in Newport News, but we didn't get to go. Shawn (my neighbor) and I have been talking about trying to convince a local club here to do it, since Shawn works there.