Saturday, January 10, 2009

# 21 Podcasts, Smodcasts

Whew! I did it, finally. i had a time figuring this one out. I think that had a lot to do with the fact I never did anything with podcasts before and really wasn't exactly sure what they were. I feel like I have a little more of a handle on what they are, even if i don't immediately plans to dive into the world of podcasting anytime soon.

I added the podcast for the "Mike and MIke" radio show, which is also broadcast on ESPN weekday mornings. I don't usually enjoy talk radio, but these two are consistently entertaining and rarely annoying (which is my problem with most talk radio, and TV for that matter).

Anywya, i did it! And I'm listening to it even as I type this, so this is pretty cool. Maybe I'll explore this a little more after all...

No comments: