Saturday, January 10, 2009

#23 Is This Really The End?

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

There were so many: Learning about RSS feeds, Bloglines, image generators, Library Thing, Zoho writer, adding gadgets, playing with Youtube and Flickr, learning about pandora.com... the list could go on and on.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

I thrive when I'm learning new things and enjoy new experiences. I feel more enthusiastic about delving into the internet. It seems less intimidating now.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

Even without the promise of an mp3 player, I found this to be a great confidence builder. I feel like I figured a lot of these things out, when I started with no clue as to what I was reading!



What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

I think my main difficulty was finding the time to do it. I never really have time at work to do much other than my job. I did almost all of it from home, which put me behind during the holidays and the times our computer wouldn't work. But I'm not sure how to rectify this.

And last but not least…

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?

Absolutely!

No comments: